Go Shopping With Katerina Graham From The Vampire Diaries
Watch the video and take notes:
- What stores does Katharina go to?
- What kind of stores are they?
- What are some items of clothing that she presents?
- List idiomatic language that she uses (e.g. to throw on)
- What goes around comes around: Vintage store
- Armani Exchange: Fancy store
- French Connection: Casual wear
- Shoulder dress
- Strapless dresses
- Studded accessories
- Converse shoes
- A simple sweater
- To throw something on
- Cozy: comfortable
- To go wrong with: you could never be mistaken with
- To hold on to something: To keep something/ to hold something
- To put things together in your mind: to organize
- Flirty/flirtatious: nice